Carrot sweet pepper soup with bacon is a very nice winter soup and he is very healthy. It contains 100% of the daily recommended amount of vegetables. Vegetable gives many health benefits and reduces the risk of chronic diseases. Carrots are rich in beta carotene, which is converted in the body into vitamin A. It is better absorbed from cooked carrots than fresh. Sweet pepper is rich in vitamin C and also contains a high amount of folio acid.
Bacon and cooking cream give the soup a more nutritional value and great taste.
Carrot and sweet pepper soup with bacon recipe
- 1 yellow sweet pepper
- 3 red sweet peppers
- 300 g carrots
- 2 onions
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 liter chicken bouillon
- 100 ml cooking cream
- 100 g bacon strips
- olive oil
- salt and black pepper
- Cut the sweet peppers into cubes. Peel the carrots and cut into slices.
- Peel the garlic and the onions and chop finely.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and fry the vegetables about 5 minutes. Add the kip bouillon and let it boil for about 20 minutes.
- Bake in a dry frying pan the bacon crispy. Puree the soup using blender and season with salt and black pepper.
- Spread the carrots sweet pepper soup of the bowls and add a dash of cooking cream. Garnish with bacon strips and basil.
- Bon appetit!