I love muffins. I really like to bake it. This gluten free muffins I make almost the same as blueberry muffins. Wheat flour I replaced with self-raising gluten free flour and I reduce the amount of sugar. In this recipe I use self-raising gluten free flour from Doves Farm , because there is nothing is bad and unhealthy in this flour. But you can use homemade gluten free flour blend with xanthan gum.
- 250g self-raising flour gluten-free (or 250 g homemade gluten free flour blend and 2 tsp baking powder)*
- 160 g sugar
- 1 pack (8 g) of vanilla sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- 180 ml milk
- 100 ml oil
- 75g dark chocolate drops
*for regular muffins use 250 g of wheat flour instead of gluten free flour and 2 tsp baking powder
- In large bowl mix dry ingredients - flour, sugar, vanilla sugar and salt. In another smaller bowl mix a liquid ingredients - egg, milk and oil.
- Pour the liquid mixture into the dry ingredients and stir roughly until just combined.
- Let the muffins cool on rack. Decorate the gluten free muffins with chocolate drops. Put also a chocolate drops in, stir shortly.
- Laat de muffins op het rooster afkoelen . Versier de glutenvrije muffins met chocolade druppels.
- Enjoy your meal!