This buckwheat muffins are gluten free, but they are soft and fluffy, not as ordinary gluten free cakes.
This gluten free buckwheat muffins have a slight taste of buckwheat, which is wonderful. Try baking with buckwheat flour or other gluten free flours even if you are not allergic to gluten. You can discover new flavors.
Gluten free buckwheat muffins recipe
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cup buckwheat flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tl baking powder
- zest of 1 lemon
- 50 g raisins
- Mix the buckwheat flour, the baking powder, sugar and lemon zest in a separate bowl. Whisk the yoghurt, eggs, oil, and milk in a bowl.
- Mix the yogurt mixture briefly through the flour blend. Also add the raisins, stir short.
- Cover the muffin tin with paper cake cases. Divide the dough over the cases. Bake the gluten free buckwheat muffins for 20-25 minutes in a preheated oven (180 ºC or 356 ºF).
- Cool the buckwheat muffins on the roster. Delicious with coffee or tea.